GO!

**HQ APPROVED** Please help raise money for Nina's Chemotherapy!!

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
~*Nina*We- miss you- sweet Angel

Don't hate me- because I am- beautiful.

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 8:13am PST 
**HQ APPROVED**

My 6 year old Chi mix Nina is battling cancer, and she must have chemotherapy if she is to have any chance at all. She had a mast cell tumor removed about a month ago....and due to the biopsy findings, and the fact that her vet could not remove all of the cancer, her only chance to survive is to have chemotherapy. We are doing anything and everything we can to save her, but we do not have any kind of pet insurance. Please, if you can afford to, we are taking donations directly to her vet's office. Please see her Dogster page for the details. Thank you so much for your love and support during this time!!! God bless!! Thank you once again!!

Edited by author Tue Sep 23, '08 1:23pm PST

Approved by forums moderator

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 9:05am PST 
little angelhappy dancecheer THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE'S LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! happy dancelittle angelcheerhamster dancesnoopydogway to go
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 10:41am PST 
wavedancingcheerblue doglittle angelsnoopydoghappy dancehamster dance
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 2:18pm PST 
PLEASE SEE MY DOGSTER PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME!!dancingcheerblue doglittle angelhappy danceway to gohamster dancesnoopydogpuppy
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 5:31pm PST 
blue doghappy dancehamster dance
[notify]
Sophie

Lets play fetch

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 6:04pm PST 
Did you know that there is also a credit card type deal specifically for pets/vet bills that comes with a very low intrest rate?

I think it is called Care Credit.

Good luck with your fund raising!

wishes
[notify]
Elvis

my sweetie

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 6:15pm PST 
will mail donation on monday please get well you are so cute
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '08 9:52pm PST 
Nina....we wish you all the best and are so sorry you are going through such an ordeal. Mom....is there a phone number we can call to make a donation--or a paypal account setup? What is your goal amount? You are such a cutie Nina....we are here for you!
[notify]

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 4:00pm PST 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!hamster danceblue dogcheerdancinglittle angelhappy dancesnoopy
[notify]

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '08 5:44pm PST 
blue dogdancingcheerapplausebig grinhamster dancesnoopydog thanks to everyone for their love and support!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12