GO!

how long after eating does your dog poop?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
NuNu - {Nubert- Nubinsky}

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 4:59pm PST 
how long after eating does your dog poop?? buster eats and goes right out and poops... literaly like within 2 minutes after eating but tink and nunu poop at least an hour after they eat ... should i be worried about buster?? or nunu and tink??
[notify]
Maggie CTL1 RE CGC

Bar Hoppin'

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 5:04pm PST 
Maggie poos about twice a day and about 2 hours after eating. If Maggie misses breakfast she doesn't usually poo after dinner. But food generally takes a few hours to pass through the system, so if you feed them twice a day they may be passing breakfast after dinner & dinner after breakfast.
[notify]
Sophie

Can I lick the- plate please?

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 5:39pm PST 
Sophie poos a little bit after she eats( like 5 to 15 min. after)
[notify]

Dickens

I may not be- smart, but darn- i'm cute!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 6:38pm PST 
don't you worry Mr NuNu - pups are like people - we poop when we feel like it! wink Mommy says i'm the 'most regular' doggie she's ever seen! I finish eating and out I go to make a 'deposit' smile. TJ though, takes his own sweet time and has no regular schedule....... dancing
[notify]
♥- ROXI- ♥

Devil- Dog

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 7:09pm PST 
we poop first thing in the morning then we eat breakfast and we sometimes poop later on in the afternoon. then we eat dinner and poop about an hour later.shrugshrug mom was told we would poop around 15- 20 minutes after we eat but we don't. sometimes we go the whole night and not poop.
[notify]

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 7:12pm PST 
dickens, thats the way we are, me and tink take our time and buster is like eat... poop. never fails!!

well its good to know pups poop when ever they want bc mom was bring a worry wort like always... thanks guys!!
[notify]
♥ ZOE- ♥

What- Would Cesar- Do?

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 7:24pm PST 
nunu, are you kidding?? if we don't poop on schedule mom goes into a tailspin, so your mom is not the only worrywort.
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Edited by author Sun Oct 21, '07 7:26pm PST

[notify]

adopt a shelter- dog!!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 8:30pm PST 
good to know zoe!! but me and tink dont have a schedule... its just whenever the poop wants to fall out BOL!!!

buster is a schedule pooper... hes the wierdo in the hosue bol
[notify]
Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 8:41pm PST 
I poop three times a day-ish. Sometime in the middle of the night, in the am and in the evening. I get walked in the evening about an hour after I eat. Which sometimes, but not always involves a poop. My brother Dante, on the other hand, pooped before he ate. So it is anotehr depends on the dog thing.
[notify]
Joey

50% Rugged Farm- Dog 50% Couch- Pooch

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '07 8:51pm PST 
I go about 3-4 times a day. 20 minutes after eating.laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3