|Barked: Fri Jun 15, '07 6:28pm PST |
|My friends dogs ate D-Con rat poison between 6 and 8 PM. When she came home @ 8 PM and discovered it she immediately called the vet and was told to give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting which she did and they vomited. The one dog seemed to be the culprit because she had vomited up D-Con, the other did not. The vet wants to wait till tomorrow morning to give a vitamin K shot. Should she wait till morning? Should she be really worried? Does anybody have any advice or experience with this? Please help!!!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|