GO!

Melodee Had a Severe Seizure!

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 7:01am PST 
Melodee, glad to see you are up and about and acting like usual. Hope it continues sweetie.hug
[notify]
Melodee

Miss Melodee,- Super Puppy!- Hugs&Kisses

Barked: Sat May 19, '07 10:02am PST 
Update to my careing Dogsters,
This is Melodee,
I am feeling good as new, although I am not sure what happened to me. The day after i was nervous to walk far away from Kim outside, as I was not close to her when it happened. I guess it was just some weird thing that happened, and life has gone back to normal. The Doctor gave mommy som meds, but isn't supposed to give them to me until after the next one. Mommoy wants to ask a diffrent doctor if this is truely the best medison for me. OMD she was very scared, but calm and pet me the almost the whole time. I'm back to bouncing around and being me.
Your friend,
Zoom Zoom
[notify]
Melodee

Miss Melodee,- Super Puppy!- Hugs&Kisses

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 10:27am PST 
Hi,
I'm spayed, and had a little battle with the buldge afterword, but I'm on new food and fit and trim now. I haven't had any seizures, and nothing in my blood work was odd. I hear Seizures are a mystery sometimes.
Hugs
[notify]

buttercup

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 5:39pm PST 
My chihuahua had one seizure. She needed sugar. That was 5 years ago.
[notify]
Melodee

Miss Melodee- Super puppy.- Hugs & Kisses

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 7:29pm PST 
I'm back and happy to report, I have well controlled seizure. I never had a medium, or severe seizure. After being off Dogster 4 years, I am running with the pack again.blue dog
[notify]
Jordan

I Swear to Make- You Laught

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 9:44pm PST 
Jordan had a seizure when he was a puppy. It turned out to be epilepsy, but he has never had one again, since being on medication.
[notify]
Jordan

Our First Affen - Not Our Last

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 2:00am PST 
Did you ever find out what caused Melodee's seizure? It could be epilepsy, like Jordan has. There are different types of epilepsy. There is idiopathic epilepsy, cryptogenic epilepsy, symptomatic epilepsy, generalized epilepsy, focal epilepsy, and partial epilepsy. Jordan has idiopathic epilepsy. His mother was epileptic. He is a completely normal dog, but just has to take a pill once a day. Jordan had one myoclonic seizure as a puppy, and that was it. The medication has stopped it completely, and not one seizure since! He was about 5 months old when it happened. The poor boy, it happened when he was sleeping!crycry
[notify]
Melodee

Miss Melodee- Super puppy.- Hugs & Kisses

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 1:31am PST 
No, we didn't find what caused them. I thought that was strange. She has unusaul ones.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2