|Barked: Thu May 10, '07 3:26pm PST |
|Thanks so much, guys for the information.
We were told there was a 100% chance of an infection externally (at the site if the screws going in), but the doc didn't seem too worried about that, compaired to the bone infection I already have.
We aren't sure yet, but we are leaning towards this surgery. If they go in and find it won't work for whatever reason (bone like swiss cheese or something), they will decide to amputate at that time.
I just have never known a pup with one of these. I know it is extreme, but so is my problem now.
I really appreciate the love and advise! THANKS!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|