GO!

Is this what I think it is?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Ruffian

Newest Project- "Sprinkles"

Barked: Wed Aug 23, '06 8:22pm PST 
http://www.mediabrains.com/Client/ViconPu/LM1/lm/rsdefault.asp

Is it a magazine for Lab Animals???
[notify]
Meridian

Proud to be a- kitchen wolf!!!

Barked: Wed Aug 23, '06 8:45pm PST 
Actually, Ruffian, I think it's a publication for the scientists who use animals for research.

Sorry, not to make light of the situation, but this does go on. In many cases it is required by law to test substances on animals in order for them to pass FDA regulations. The ethics of animal testing is a very personal, controversial, and dicey subject. IMO, if you want to devote time to changing laws, regulations, and practices of animal testing, a great place to start is with the companies that are known to carry out tests that may be redundant, and therefore largely unneccessary. Promoting inter-industry sharing of results and knowledge gained by animal testing is also something that can help the overall situation.

Seeing the evidence of animal testing like this website isn't easy, but it can be an eye-opener and a reminder to all of us to pay attention to the products we buy, who makes them, and what their policies are.
[notify]
Ruffian

Newest Project- "Sprinkles"

Barked: Wed Aug 23, '06 8:48pm PST 
Wow thanks for the info! I was wondering!
[notify]