GO!

Corns on paws?

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Lucky CGC- -9/17/1996-2- /25/2008

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 9:24pm PST 
Do dogs get corns on their paws like humans do on their toes? It looks as if there is a rock in the pad of the toe next to my little toe on both front paws. They're not rocks 'cause they are both the same size and shape. Not much chance of that possibility. They don't hurt and they look like they want to come off.
Mom soaked my foot in epsom salts tonight (very soothing). Any other pup ever have anything like this?
[notify]
Dante

Cuddling,- walking, food,- it's all good.

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 9:32pm PST 
Callouses maybe? do you walk on pavement alot?
[notify]

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Tue Aug 1, '06 9:47pm PST 
That's the really weird thing. I don't walk on pavement very much, especially lately. It's been way too hot! Mom thought it might be calluses, but how could I get them without walking on pavement a lot? Would they get that hard? And would they try to seperate from my toes? I'm so confused!
[notify]

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Wed Aug 2, '06 7:46pm PST 
"bump"
[notify]
Bella

Where's the- bugs?

Barked: Thu Aug 3, '06 7:13am PST 
I know you said that you don't walk on pavement but we do and mom uses Bag Balm for our feet every night before we go to bed. It is non-toxic plus just not very appealing to me so I don't try to lick it off. Just an idea.
[notify]

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Thu Aug 3, '06 3:51pm PST 
Thanks, Bella. Mom says she's never heard of Bag Balm. Is it in pet stores? It sounds like something worth checking into. These things really look like rocks!
[notify]