GO!

Ultrasonic Flea & Tick Repeller

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Teka

DADDY'S LITTLE- GIRL!

Barked: Sat Apr 1, '06 10:52pm PST 
Has anyone tried one of these? Do they work? Here's what it says about them:

Keep your pet pest-free!
Here’s the easy way to keep pets free of pests for up to a whole year. The Electronic Flea and Tick Repeller delivers a constant, ultrasonic pulse that fleas and ticks won’t tolerate. This technology is backed by testing at the University of Milan in the Faculty of Parasitology. This is the safe, convenient alternative to toxic chemicals and smelly, messy repellents that are applied directly to the animal. Operation is simple with a pull-tag that activates the unit’s lithium battery.
Includes a split ring that attaches to pet’s collar.

I was thinking about trying them on my dogs this summer but wondered if anyone had any input on them.
[notify]
Chloe

I think I can, I- think I can...

Barked: Sun Apr 2, '06 11:49am PST 
Teka,
We've never heard of that! I can't wait to see the response from other's who have. We just had a tick issue this morning and my Mom's wondering how on earth you locate ticks on us really hairy dogs!
[notify]