GO!

Swollen eye corner

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Chance

Dink dink dink- da dink dink.

Barked: Fri Nov 11, '05 3:55pm PST 
The corner of my left eye is swollen. It doesn't seem to be bothering me, but it is pink and sticking out so that it is noticeable, so instead of my gorgeous baby browns, which is all you can usually see, there is a bit of a pinkish white tissue showing in the lower corner near my nose. It doesn't seem to be bothering me, but I don't want mom to look at it either. Any thoughts out there on what it could be? I may have to go to the vet tomorrow! frown
[notify]
♥Mila- ♥

Pretty girl

Barked: Fri Nov 11, '05 4:22pm PST 
I'd bring him to the vet , you don't want to mess with youre pets vision. It's probably nothing to worry about. But to be sure what it is , you can sleep better at night....
[notify]
Trinity

I'm a permanent- puppy!!! :)

Barked: Sat Nov 12, '05 8:01pm PST 
Definitely make an appointment to see your vet. It sounds like you have a cherry eye and that would need a surgery to fix it. Keep us updated!

**Trinity**
~
[notify]

Monty

It snowed!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 13, '05 5:07pm PST 
Sounds like cherry eye - drops will help (or ointment). Just go to the vet.
[notify]
Jamie

Puppy Power!

Barked: Sun Nov 13, '05 7:15pm PST 
I'm with Monty -- definitely sounds like Cherry Eye. Sometimes it requires surgery but sometimes it can be fixed with just drops or ointment. Regardless get your pup to the vet asap! smile
[notify]