|Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 9:34am PST |
|Thanks guys, my foster mommy has been trying to contact our DRNA rep but I think she's out of town. plus the original lady that bought me from the 'backyard breeder' and couldn't keep me (apparently I am too much work and she is too young and likes her freedom too much, ugh)
is still trying to convince my foster mom that she will be able to resell me to a good home and get her money back instead of just giving me away to a good FUREVER home. She's very young and we are having a hard time trying to make her understand that there are so many homeless puppies, especially now in the summer puppy season, that just finding a good home for ANYPUP is really hard let alone that it doesn't make a difference that i am a purebred, because there are lots of us in shelters too!
Pray that foster mommy will be able to convince her to just let me go so I will have a good chance at a great life. Foster mommy knows if this lady just advertises puppy for sale in the paper or on craigslist all the wierdos will come out of the woodwork and foster mommy is NOT letting one of them have me!
The lady that bought me is delusional we think, she thinks that she can resell me for $250 and I have only had one round of puppy shots, so I will need 3 more series plus my rabies at 16 weeks, more deworming (although supposedly I have no worms or parasites) plus my neuter surgery at 6 months. She's all "well I am not just going to give him away, he's a purebred dog."
Foster mommy is trying very hard not to yell at her and tell her that she made this decision to buy me and now she has to live with the consequences and that means finding me a good home no matter if she gets her money back or not.