GO!

New Group for Collies! (HC)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Woodie [RB]

Golden Oldies

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 4:10pm PST 
party CLICK HERE to visit Holy Collies! party
party CLICK HERE to post on this thread at HC! party

WELCOME
_____________________________________________ __________
Welcome to Holy Collies! My mum and I were surfing the Dogster forums (particularly the collie forums) and noticed there just aren't enough of us getting active out there! So, we started up this group to try and get you collie owners out of hiding (even though we know you're just busy playing with your fur-buddy. 8D)

puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy

ABOUT
_______________________________________________ ________
Holy Collies! is a special group, basically helping Dogster get excited about the Collie again! I haven't the slightest idea how you found us (probably I invited you- or mum did), and I don't mind one bit. We welcome any collies, rough, smooth, (majority) mixes! We'd be happy to have you; if you look like one of us, you are. This is a place for all the active collie owners to hang out on Dogster, since the forums seem to be so empty lately. We have contests, games, and friendly, active members, so stick with us. :]

puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy - puppy

UPCOMING EVENTS
I want some brainstorms for events for HC, to help get everyone interested, excited and active! I have a few suggestions, so tell me which ones you're interested in. :] These are just "blue prints", and would probably be more like challenges, giving you a week to complete them or somesuch.

Ode to My Collie
A short poetry contest about why you love your collie- serious or silly!

Silly Stills
A funny photo contest- capture the clown in your collie with a silly picture.

Facetious Films
Same as the above; but a funny video; your dog in action!

Tricks and Talents Show
What can your collie do? Sit, stay, fetch you a drink? We want to see!
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 8:21am PST 
Wish that I could join. But I'm not exactly a Collie. A couple of people have called me one (shrug), and you kind of could say that I am a "miniature Collie", since I'm supposed to be part Sheltie. Mistress really wants to own a Collie some day. She wants her next dog to be a Collie.

Edited by author Sun May 18, '08 8:23am PST

[notify]
Woodie [RB]

Golden Oldies

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 4:08pm PST 
The group description does say, "We welcome any collies, rough, smooth, (majority) mixes! We'd be happy to have you; if you look like one of us, you are."
puppy
[notify]