GO!

Mistress LOVES Collies!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Loni

"live for- today"

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 10:20pm PST 
Hi all you collie people.. We have 3 collies in our house. and my mom wants more. You know what they say that one collie is never enough, or in our case 3... my mom and dad used to have shellties but mom said she wanted a big dog to cuddle with in bed and now she and dad have 3 big dogs in bed with them.. sometimes it gets a little crowded but that's OK.. I kinda liked it when it was just me and my big sis Arwen and then we got our little bro Strider.. He is a pest sometimes but I love him anyway.. He is my best buddy.. He only has 3 legs but I guess he dosen't know it, cause he runs almost as fast as I do..No matter where I go I can't shake him. He's my buddy...
[notify]
Beau *in- memory*

Nahh ahh! I am- too a lap dog

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 3:06pm PST 
Oh they are beautiful, I miss mine so much. I would love to own another one, and will one day I'm sure. Theres nothing like cuddling a collie is there?!dog
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2