GO!

Worlds Best Cocker Toys

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Wookiee

Operation- Stuffed Animal

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 8:13am PST 
Wookiee has destroyed nearly all of his toys except for his Kong, a large ball (he ate through the tennis balls), and a few very hard toys. His favorite toys are the squeaky stuffed animals but they only last for an afternoon. I hope he will outgrow some of this so he can have stuffies again. He has eaten socks so we try to avoid that one. He will also eat through blankets and comforters. He is such a handful and is my little love bug!
[notify]
Blackey

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 11:30am PST 
Yah it is a good idea!!
[notify]
Maverick

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 4:29pm PST 
I am definitely going to try that
[notify]

Billy

Sea dog through- and through

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '09 12:10am PST 
We need more cocker owners at http://www.dogsunite.com
Its a great small site and Billy and Finly are there alone smile
[notify]
Blackey

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '09 5:31pm PST 
umm so long ago when i posted... i have an idea for a doggy toy, just get a string tie a sock to it and move it around, it works for me i could chase that thing around for hours though its a toy i canonly play with when mom is with me lol blue dog
[notify]
Rosie

LETS PLAY!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '12 5:53am PST 
I am a weird little puppy. I am scared of those little bouncy things. I will sit and growl and bark at them. My new mommy is getting me used to these odd things though!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '14 10:33am PST 
amazon is selling a michael vick dog chew toy personally I would never put such garbage in my dogs mouth but I thought it was interesting
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2