GO!

Looking for Mountain Cur (mix) info.

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 6:05pm PST 
I would really like to hear from people who own a Mountain Cur mix....I "rescued" one..not knowing anything about them. I have been around dogs all my life. Grew up hunting and fishing with my parents. Chui is a recent adoption from some folks trying to find a home for her. She's about 7 months, not very large..nicely built, a brindl. She weighs probably around 29 lbs, and stands about 20" high at the shoulder.
She is really a handfull right now. Can you ever let these dogs outside on their own and expect them to not run away?
[notify]