GO!

Small, Quiet low shedder...

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Button

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 10:05am PST 
I own a Papillon. He is all of 6 pounds. He barks to alert but does not bark otherwise. Part of not having a dog bark a lot falls on the owner. I have 4 giant breed dogs and my Pap in the house. None of them bark except for alerting. It has never been allowed.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 6:10am PST 
As far as Coco goes, I think they decided against her after reading up on the breed convinced them that BG's are velcro to an extent that would be impractical. No fear, that little cutie will find a home in no time, I am sure. But still working on a pet for this couple.

I can't remember saying anything about barking. I did say they wanted a quiet dog, but was intending more of a love bug type than a silent pup.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3