GO!

Small, Quiet low shedder...

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 6:16am PST 
For some friends who are interested in adopting a rescue. But what breed would be best? In the past they have had a miniature schnauzer. They have asked me for advice and I can help them find a rescue, but need some advice on what sort of dog - since my own pack tends to be large, noisy and hairy. So if you could give me some direction...
The friends are reasonably active, into sailing and hiking. So agile and seaworthy might also factor in...
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 8:12am PST 
Dogster Sarah recently fostered a Brussels Griffon mix that was the cutest thing evah! Even I wanted it. They should look at those.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 9:33am PST 
will look into it. thanks...I know people have said good things about the Italian Greyhound, but they always look so delicate to me. That might do for them, as I am prone to large slobbering creatures.

so not the best judge.
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 9:38am PST 
Passing the info. on this little darling on! Coco (in VA at National Brussels Griffon Rescue)
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 10:38am PST 
So cute!!! I usually like a clean face but these guys are just adorable!
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 12:25pm PST 
friends reacted positively - and they have friends in the town little Coco is fostering in, so no problem with travelling for the meet. They are applying!
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 12:54pm PST 
That was fast! Keep the updates coming!
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 1:41pm PST 
Now I have another friend who thinks she wants to adopt a beagle. However...though she is a great person, I think she doesn't know what she is getting into. Will try to persuade her otherwise.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 1:47pm PST 
What is it about the beagle that she likes?
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 5:08am PST 
I'd tell her to go with a shih-Zhu, I have an Italian greyhound and they are really high maintenance. I would only suggest one to someone who is home all the time and wants a dog that is basically as much trouble as a 2 year old child forever.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3