GO!

calm small breeds suggestions?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '14 12:54pm PST 
Don't give me false hope Sonja! laugh out loud When I picked her up the breeder's husband whispered "you're getting trouble" to me. big laugh
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 9:03am PST 
laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Thu Apr 10, '14 9:38am PST 
I think I am going to go with a toy poodle when the time comes. I know a lot of small dogs can have attitudes I Don't mind. I'm not a huge fan of Shih Tzus so I'm not going to consider them sorry.I have met a lot of them and they are little shihs. I love poodles and how smart they are and quick to learn and I have met the sweetest poodles I use to pet sit the two sweetest toy poodles and met a tiny one at the dog park that I wanted to take home. I think since this will be At least 7 years away I will be ready for a puppy even a smart poodle. Mozart has been an amazing dog he is half poodle half bichon from a byb but you would be amazed at all the awesome tricks he knows I love working with him just taught him a somersault. I think I will enjoy having a purebred poodle from a great breeder I'm excited for when the time comes.

Edited by author Thu Apr 10, '14 9:40am PST

[notify]

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 12:28am PST 
I think the Yorkie-Poo! Not only cute (Yorkie), but smart (Poodle)! puppy
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3