GO!

crossbred am bulldog/dogo

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '14 9:02pm PST 
Are there any posts in March of 2014???? I am still waiting to hear from ANYONE how they feel about the am bulldog/Dogo cross as servvice dogs...all the posts are more than a cple years old regarding Anythiing!
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '14 3:47am PST 
HI i dont know much about this crossbreed but ive been an owner of 3 wonderfull bullys over the past 15 years and they were all very different from their stereotypes particularly my last one which loved long walks (10km) and who could also jump easily onto object and tables 4ft from the ground. He was like a spaniel in a bully's body.

[notify]