GO!

Help I fell in love with a dog!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Max

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 6:57pm PST 

Edited by author Sun Mar 23, '14 7:00pm PST

[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 10:32pm PST 
Yeah I've been really sad about it since it happened because I really really liked him, I kept thinking about him since I saw him at the pet show. cry He seemed like a really good fit even though I wasn't actively looking for a dog there...
I actually would have gotten to the adoption event earlier but some of my family was unsure about adopting right now so I had to get their agreement first. silenced

Funny enough, apparently after it fell through, the family member who had been unsure apparently went looking at shelter dogs online (she was going to show me one she found last night but it turned out they weren't good with cats.)
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '14 7:27pm PST 
Oh what a bummer! frown I know it's hard to have something like that happen. frown
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3