GO!

Boxer and ???

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Molly

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '14 8:25am PST 
We adopted Molly from the pound yesterday and we know her mother was a boxer, just curious what y'all think dad could be?

She's currently 44.5 pounds but needs to gain some weight (you can feel her spine and see her ribs) and is 17 inches at the shoulder
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '14 12:46pm PST 
Oooooh what a sweetie pie! Boxer, a hint of GSD with the coloring, maybe some AmStaff thrown in. Almost looks like Sophie when we got her...a long lost relative?laugh out loud Enjoy your new babylittle angel
[notify]
Molly

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 4:49am PST 
We were thinking GSD as well.
It doesn't matter what she is we were just curious, she is such an great girl I will never understand how she wound up in a kill shelter.
[notify]

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 10:33am PST 
No idea on what she could be mixed with but she's cute! Congrats on the newest addition! cheer
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '14 4:24pm PST 
Congrats! She looks like a Boxer/GSD mix or Boxer/Lab mix to me.
[notify]
Hershey Bear

Silly old bear

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '14 2:27pm PST 
I don't know about GSD, but I'd say boxer and Cur

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Mouth_Cur )
[notify]