GO!

dogo/am bulldog cross

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '14 10:43pm PST 
There seems to be concern about these two breeds being bred together. I have a purebred am bulldog & Dogo / am bulldog cross. The crossbred is just as devoted,seriously,as a fullbred am bulldog. He's a better all around watch dog,as he barks,the. Am bulldog doesn't...they both possess strong family bonds,good with kids & adults alike. The am bulldog is my service dog,cross bred is in training. Never balks at commands & eager to please.I have had the misfortune of reading negative remarks about the Dogo/ am bulldog cross. Education is a must before passing judgment on the combination of two truly fierce & loving dogs..
[notify]