GO!

Golden Retrievers (and general dog tips)

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Sun Dec 8, '13 10:53pm PST 
Speaking of pet insurance... I use Healthy Paws from http://coveryourpet.net as my research finds that they are highly rated. It just makes sense because as dogs grow older, different ailments start to appear.. Just to avoid to get a shock on the medical bills later on..
[notify]
Ace

Ace-Clothing- Calls His Name

Barked: Sun Dec 29, '13 2:47pm PST 
Well, Golden Retrievers are nice dogs. You should possibly check www.dogbreedinfo.com and www.yourpurebredpuppy.com You should check on there because they have amazing dog breed reviews and you can gather tips.

Golden Retrievers may be hard to find one that was actually well bred. dog Golden Retrievers are really nice though. I hope that you find the dog that you want. Try the Golden Retriever breed specific forum, or begin to contact some breeders for some facts.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3