GO!

Naming Puppy

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 8:48am PST 
Didn't see this before.....how MARVELOUS! If you don't post a lot of pictures, that is cruel and unusual punishment. Certainly assuming a Berner, and how illegally cute are they? So many of the breeds I've been on are NOT cute puppies, only the Cockers! laugh out loud

I suppose "Hop To It" would be a hopeful name laugh out loud big laugh

Or, I could demonstrate my usual obsessive style and suggest you use the word "Osterfladen"....that's a Swiss Easter cake. Very impressive and male sounding, IMO.

Edited by author Wed May 15, '13 8:48am PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 1:03pm PST 
Can I change my vote to `Show me the Bunny``? wink
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 1:19pm PST 
No I've already named this dog "For Peep's Sake" in my mind!
[notify]

Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 6:17am PST 
Show me the Bunny!way to go

If only you could use, "For Peeps Sake Show me the Bunny!"laugh out loud
[notify]
Rowan

Rowan T.- Brittany

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 12:06pm PST 
I LOVE For Peep's Sake!
[notify]
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 1:19pm PST 
I love "For Peeps Sake Show Me The Bunny" LOL!
[notify]
Bosley

Will Work For- Food

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 7:19pm PST 
You guys crack me up big laugh

I guess I will leave it a secret of what my final decision is, but the breeder especially liked one of the choices.

My flight is now booked and I'm just hoping the puppy will fit in the carrier to go in the cabin with me. It will be tight as at 6 weeks some of the puppies were weighing 12 pounds. I will not know until I get there what puppy will be coming home with me - I need to wait for structure evaluations to be done and the breeder wants to meet me in person before she makes her final decision. We have talked lots about what I am looking for in a puppy and right now she has her eye on 3 puppies that she thinks may be a good match for me. The countdown is on now. I promise to share pictures when he comes home.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 7:59am PST 
How's about you tell me and we keep it a secret from them together?
[notify]
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 2:13pm PST 
Ha, ha, it's o.k. you can tell us, unless you didn't pick Jewel's favorite . . .laugh out loud
[notify]
Maci & Harley & Jigar

Golden butts

Barked: Mon May 27, '13 11:53am PST 
Oh sounds so exciting...and must be lots of fun leaving everyone hanging smile

I will get to see this beautiful pup at an event in the future smile
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3