GO!

Let's play guess my breed(s)!!!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Cricket

Adopt me and- I'll love you- forever! xoxo

Barked: Sun Apr 7, '13 6:08pm PST 
This is our teeny tiny new foster girl. She weighs all of 4 pounds. The rescue had her listed as a Yorkshire terrier, but I don't see it. Her coat is longish and a bit rough. She is black with cute brown eyebrows, feet and muzzle. She is very calm and loves to cuddle. She has a long, thin tail that curves up a little. Any guesses? I'm thinking Chihuahua and Terrier mix, maybe Norwich Terrier?shrugshrug
[notify]
Capone

Noms for the- pug...

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 9:12am PST 
Before I even read your post, I was also thinking chihuahua and some kind of terrier. Not sure what kind, though.
[notify]
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 10:15am PST 
Kinda makes me think of Brussels Griffons thinking
[notify]

Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 9:42pm PST 
Nare! That's what I thought also! laugh out loud I have no idea why, since the face isn't smooshed in, but when I saw the photo, that's what popped into my head. thinking So, my guess would be Brussels Griffon/Chihuahua/other mix. wink
[notify]
Cricket

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 9:50pm PST 
Ooh, Brussels Griffon, I can totally see it. Maybe it's the underbite or the way her cute little scruffy fur fans out around her eyes? And she's so tiny, I figure even part Chis are usually bigger. And she's adorably bossy, which could be a BG thing? She's a very cute mix any way you slice it smile
[notify]
Cricket

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 9:53pm PST 
Oh wait, how about some Parsons Jack Russel? They have cute scruffy faces too...
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 7:36am PST 
She looks to fine boned for any kind of Jack Russell.
I see Chihuahua and Yorkie. Both are common breeds and people will know what they are. More likely to get interest that way.
[notify]
Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 2:48pm PST 
Whatever Cricket is....she's dang cute!!!!
[notify]