GO!

White Shepherd - Thin fur around the eyes?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Apr 7, '13 9:19am PST 
That's really food for thought, Toto. Mine has always had this and he's six! Worse than Arkane but not so noticeable because he's black. I wonder if it will ever grow back? He gets tonnes of sun now.

Arkane does look kind of collie-ish in that last pic, or at least his fluffy coat does, but in these face shots I would swear he's all shepherd. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how big he gets.
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Sun Apr 7, '13 7:48pm PST 
OMG. I DIE. He is too cute! I'll send a link of that to the lady and see what she says, hang tight!

Really though he looks just fine imo. Could be like you said the fur is light and the skin dark so its really obvious...
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2