GO!

Still Need Help

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 6:06pm PST 
Some how my original post was deleted.

I was asking about help finding a good upper flat apartment dog. (I'm a little peeved because there was a lot of great advice given, but I didn't have it all committed to memory.)

The restrictions on my building are as follows:
-45lbs and under
-no puppies
-Must be house trained
-no Pitties, Staffies, Dobies, Rotties, or any mixes of any of those breeds.

I have sent out a few inquiries and I'm waiting for replies. I wanted to ask for those who have adopted, how long does it usually take the rescues to get back to you? I know they are busy and I'm sure get plenty of people calling or emailing. I was just wondering what is an acceptable wait time?
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 2:57am PST 
I suspect that your post being deleted has to do with the spammer problem dogster has been having latelyfrown I think dogster is deleting any threads started by guests.However, I think I may have a way around the problem smile Look for a post with this title by me. You should still be able to respond to posts that are made, the problem seems to be in guests *starting* threads. thinking

Edited by author Fri Apr 5, '13 3:12am PST

[notify]