GO!

Please tell me NOT to get a puppy!!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 3:08pm PST 
I avoided the middle of the night potty breaks with Princesse becuase she is litter trained. I didn't avoid them with Bunny, though! smile
[notify]

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 9:47pm PST 
Puppies are actually great to have, but as opposed to having an adult dog, you're going to have to spend more time getting them to pee at almost every hour. Unless you have an adult dog that hasn't been housetrained yet, you won't notice much of this difference though. laugh out loud

If you do get the puppy despite this thread, do post pictures. We'd love to see the little darling you just couldn't say no to. big grin
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3