GO!

Quick question for Tiller. Not a breed match :)

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 3:30pm PST 
Ditto smile
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 10:05pm PST 
Maybe that's my problem- haven't met one not babied and spoilt rotten! I think that gusto and confidence and ballsiness is something that you either love or hate. You know? The people majorly into the breed are like LOVE IT, the ones who aren't are like, "... you little snot." They're such big dogs in little bodies.
[notify]
Kodiak CGC

WOOoooOOoo

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 11:02pm PST 
I have met some delightful chis! I've met more bad than good, but the good ones I've met have been just wonderful: Bold, social, playful, completely full of themselves.
[notify]

Pookie *RIP*

Love comes in- all ages

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 9:46am PST 
My Pookie was a wonderful girl!! Not spoiled or anything (we only had her a few months before she passed...bless her little soul)

When we got her she didnt have any issues with being barky or anything, it could have been her age but I think she was just a good dog smile
[notify]
Jasper

High-flyin' Pup!

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 9:46pm PST 
My very favorite customer has had big dogs her entire life, but she's older and somewhat frail now, so she changed her pace and has several Chis. They are all treated like...well, like dogs. They are splendid little creatures. My favorite, Chica, will hop into my lap any time I sit down and roll over for a bellyrub. She knows at least as many commands as Jasper, and she's SMART as well as obedient. (not that Jasper isn't, but Chica is a superstar!)

I nearly cried the other day because my customer told me that if anything happens to her during Chica's lifetime, she'll become my dog. I certainly hope that doesn't happen, but if it does I know that Chica would be a phenomenal addition to the family.
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 6:58am PST 
I think Chis tend to be a 'once you meet them, you love them' breedwink

Princesse wasn't mine from the beginning but I certainly did spend time with her whenever we went to my in laws. I didn't fall in love with her right away like I did with Bunny but I certainly thought she was very sweetcloud 9 Once she came to live with us and after an adjustment period for all of us, I came to realize she was awesomebig grin Which is really funny beause I was always one of those people thinking "Oh , Chihuahuas, yappy , snappy little ankle biters. " I was so wrong and now think they are one of the most awesome dogs ever cloud 9

ETA , I remember Tiller's foster Chi litter and was rooting for an epic foster fail. wink

Edited by author Sun Dec 9, '12 7:00am PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2