GO!

Should she stay or go?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 9:34pm PST 
Miyu don't be embarrassed. Reading what I wrote I would have thought the same thinglaugh out loud
I threw my ex out a while back when I couldn't figure out if the crazy bitch he couldn't live with was me or Shadow.shrug Still don't know and now don't carewink I love my dogs and they love me. In my world dogs=cheer and men =silenced
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 8:13pm PST 
Our loved ones can live with us even when we ARE being crazy bitches! Definitely know what you mean though. There's nothing like being greeted by a wagging tail and wiggles. I love that Miyu's always happiest to see me (and not my husband! big grin) when I get home.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 9:07am PST 
Well her potential adopter was a miserable fail. Although he fell in love with Shadow. He is looking for a much more outgoing dog then poor little Morri, who slunk off behind a chair and laid there shivering. Strange because she is not usually that shy. He had a ton of questions about Shadow and wanted to know if she was adoptablelaugh out loudHe is willing and able to take a dog with some issues so we have arranged a visit with Brigit, Morri's mom. Maybe not a total loss.
For now it looks like Morri will stay. Spay surgery is scheduled for Monday.
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 4:37am PST 
Perhaps her behavior is not so strange if she is destined to stay with youwink
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 7:15am PST 
Poor girl! Some dogs just don't show well. Or, as Bunny said, maybe she already is with her family. laugh out loud

Adopter sounds pretty awesome though. Somebody willing and able to take on a project dog doesn't come by often.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 8:54pm PST 
Based on what you said about Morrigan, I think you have already made a decision of making her stay. After all, you've laid out more pros than cons to her staying. smile

dog
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3