GO!

New Foster -Breed guess & Name Ideas

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Chloe - Adoptable!

Looking for- love!

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 8:50am PST 
Hey guys this is my new foster. She was found up North giving birth in the snow, her puppies didn't make it. She just got here laaaaate last night, we got home like 11:00pm from picking her up. *yawn*

I couldn't get the page for posting pictures to work so I made her a dogster page. She's hard to get a good picture of because she's always moving looking for crumbs.

She's a lovely brindle, smaller than Jettsen (43lbs) and bigger than Jewel (9lbs) but her belly is swollen from nursing a couple days, she's got a sway back and she's skinny. shrug I don't really know what she weights now or will when she's at the correct weight.

Breed guess! Name ideas?
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 10:54am PST 
She looks like a right old mixed bag, an adorable girl. Can't say i can see anyone breed in her! thinking

Good luck to her now she's safe and being well cared for. She's had a rough time of it hug
[notify]
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 3:25pm PST 
She's cute! I think she's a good ol' fashioned Heinz 57 mutt. Since she likes looking for crumbs maybe call her Hoover or Dyson! laugh out loud
[notify]

Murphy

Why run when you- can hop??!!

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 3:23pm PST 
What a cutie! Sorry to hear she lost her pups, but I am glad she is in good hands!! And I agree with the others, she looks like a big mix of all kinds of things.

What about a J name? I mean you already have 2 why not another wink. Jade, Joy or Jazz maybe? I do like Sparky's idea! Dyson would be adorable.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 7:08am PST 
Hahaha, no more Js!! I need to save the j names for the dogs that are going to stay here.

My mom & sister stepped in and named her Chloe without even meeting her. shrug Heh, not crazy about the name but at least she has one now!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 1:50pm PST 
There is something about some of her pictures that reminds me of Bunnythinking Maybe she has some Cocker Spaniel in hershrug

Saving the J names for those who are staying? Hmmm... Jettsen starts with Jwink
[notify]
"Selli"

The Muddy- Princess

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 4:33pm PST 
What color is his her tongue?
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 7:30am PST 
Pink
[notify]
"Selli"

The Muddy- Princess

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 8:06am PST 
I asked because frequently Chow mixes have that kind of brindle coat. She certainly is very pretty. I love the long coat.
[notify]