GO!

Name Changing?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Zephyr

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 5:05pm PST 
Zephyr was "Little Girl" less than 48 hours and she was recalling to Zephyr.

Mo is Mo... I don't like it but he knows it and it suits him. He responds equally as well to "Nitwit" soooo it's not that hard to teach a new name. big laugh

Dogs don't personalize names like we do. It's just another word that should mean good things.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 5:12pm PST 
My dogs ALL think their name is "Hey You."
[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 8:08pm PST 
We kept Rexy's name (even though I don't care for it) because she responded so well to it. Had I known how easy it is to change a dog's name three years ago, then I probably would have done it!

The dog and both cats respond to a multitude of nicknames--some definitely not flattering! laugh out loud
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3