GO!

Scruffy's Wisdom Panel results - - take 2!!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '12 5:30pm PST 
Scruffy's new Wisdom Panel results are in!! According to Wisdom Panel, Scruffy is a Mixed Breed Crossed with a Dogo/Labrador/Chow Chow Mix.

The mixed breed suggestions are hints of:
Australian Terrier, Lowchen, Redbone Coonhound, Pharoh Hound, and German Shepherd.

(The original results were: Dogo/Chow mix crossed with a Mixed Breed. The mixed breed suggestions were hints of Australian Terrier, Redbone Coonhound, Harrier, French Bulldog and Pharoh Hound!)

Edited by author Tue Oct 23, '12 5:54pm PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '12 6:03pm PST 
I would totally believe Chow/Lab. As for the rest... who knows?smile
[notify]
Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 10:39am PST 
Same here. laugh out loud

Lowhen and Pharoh Hound!? What!? eek

Edited by author Wed Oct 24, '12 10:41am PST

[notify]

Snoopy

Little Dude

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 10:43am PST 
That's believable. I don't know about dogo, but Lab and Chow yes. Who knows maybe there is some dogo in Scruffy.

We did a wisdom panel on Snoopy and he got 50% Cocker Spaniel 50% Dachshund. I want to get Baby one in the future and see what she gets. We found her on the streets and have no clue what she is.
[notify]
Scruffy

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 4:53pm PST 
I highly doubt the Dogo, but who knows? laugh out loud Snoopy's results are believable!

I did one for my other dog, Lily, and it came back as Daschund/Golden Retriever/Chow Chow mix.

Edited by author Wed Oct 24, '12 4:57pm PST

[notify]