GO!

HELP! Any ideas?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '12 4:35pm PST 
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. They are a nice size...not big...but not so small that they are fragile. Very much a dog that was bred to be a companion. Shedding is minimal. They are happy just to be with you...doing whatever. They do not need lots of exercise...but a daily romp would be perfect.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '12 6:49pm PST 
Doberman Pinchers are very loyal and are know for being like velcro. We had 2 when I was growing up. They are awesome dogs.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '12 7:08pm PST 
American Staffordshire Terrier-
Total and complete velcro lapdog...if you're okay with 30-60 pounds of doggie in your lap. Otherwise they're quite content to just lay their head on you.

Perfect hiking companion, they can walk miles and miles, then flop down beside their favorite human in front of the campfire.

Wash and wear fur ranging from super short to buzz cut, dries in minutes after a bath.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 6:10pm PST 
I have been doing some research and I really like Doberman Pinschers, American Staffordshire Terriers and Cavaliers! Thank you for all your great feedback everyone smile
[notify]

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 6:11pm PST 
Also considering Boston Terriers and Papillons!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2