GO!

What do you recommend?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 6:52pm PST 
Taking my suggestion, huh? wink Can you pmail the breeder link, if they have a website? I am curious to know about themsmile

Edited by author Fri Oct 5, '12 6:53pm PST

[notify]
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '12 9:44pm PST 
What about a Golden?
[notify]
Mister- Jagger

YIP YAP I love- Rock and Roll!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '12 7:06pm PST 
Well, this is my annoucement: we've decided on an English bred labrador retriever and we already found one! laugh out loud And he's been home for two weeks (tomorrow)! cheer We've named him Lennon and he is from a great breeder. His Dogster page will be ready soon! happy dance
[notify]

Lennon Young

all you need is- love

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 6:15am PST 
hi all! wave
I'm the newest addition! Mom says I'm a very well behaved puppy; Layla is teaching me all I need to know. Off to the puppy forums we go!
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Sat Oct 27, '12 10:49am PST 
What a cutie! Welcome, Lennon. Love the names smilewelcome
[notify]
Lennon Young

all you need is- love

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 10:17am PST 
Thanks Farley! snoopy
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)