GO!

Breed Guess - New Foster #2

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 8:35am PST 
This was Saturday's pick up - Miley. I was told she was a chihuahua but when I got there I was told she was a rat terrier mix. One of her front feet is twisted from an old injury and I'm worried she might be pregnant!! Her nipples are not only larger but swollen, my director is phoning the shelter today to get her history to see if she could be.

In the yard

Snuggle bug

Look into my eyes!

Something you want to share with us Miley??
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 4:14pm PST 
Well, she is not a Chihuahua! wink As for her being pregnant, I would post that pic and question in health. Personally, I have no ideasmile
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 7:38pm PST 
Ok my guesses are going to be completely "out there"! laugh out loud

Fox Terrier/Chihuahua/Papillon

Fox Terrier/Chihuahua/Pomeranian

Jack Russell/Pomeranian?

I'm not good at guessing, obviously! red face laugh out loud
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 8:19pm PST 
I think there may be some JR in there, she's pretty neat looking! How much does she weigh?? Looks like a baby bump to me! silenced
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 7:15am PST 
Well they're going to sneak her in on Jettsen's vet apt today to find out if she's really knocked up or faking it. No weight yet but she's a bit taller than Jewel so probably 11".

I hope she's not because the way she banged around in the tub last night she would have hurt them. I had to scuff her!! It was worth it though, the water was like tea when we were done, yuk!

Edited by author Tue Oct 2, '12 7:17am PST

[notify]
Ra

Veteran Watchdog

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 11:19am PST 
Parsons/Mini Aussie mix? :o
I don't know, but that one side-view of the wedge-shape head looks very Aussie-like.

Edited by author Tue Oct 2, '12 11:21am PST

[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 3:34pm PST 
MINI Aussie cross Pap? Lovely looking pup either way!

Fingers crossed for no puppies meditate
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 3:47pm PST 
She reminds me of Sarah a little big. Maybe rat terrier/beagle/aussie? or some spaniel? hmmm... pretty girl! I want both of your fosters!
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 7:50am PST 
Sarah I'll send you Miley in a heartbeat!! She was SO BAD at the vet's. Screaming, thrasting about, biting and getting out of her crate!!

She's having a false pregnancy!! YAY!!! Except she can't get spayed until she stops, the x-ray shows that her body has filled her uterus with fluid to give her baby bump. And I'm supposed to make sure she doesn't suckle herself because she'll start producing milk.

She weights 11lbs if that helps anyone's breed guessing. The vet couldn't even figure her out.
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 9:28am PST 
Hmmm
She looks like Papillion mix
Possibly with a spaniel of some kind?
She has a head like a Brittany, but she is too small, perhaps there is some in there with smaller breeds.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2