GO!

Breed Guess - New Foster #1

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 7:22pm PST 
Very handsome dog! He looks so similar to my dog I had in college, he was a tri-color(but very little white) Aussie/Border Collie mix. Only, his coat was sleeker, not as fluffy.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 7:13am PST 
I'm wondering if I'll see a change in his coat (longer/fuller) once he's getting regular meals Natasha.

Sarah - Careful, my group does distance adoptions!
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 3:19pm PST 
I see a fair amount of Border Collie in there. How are the wounds from the quills going?
[notify]

Radley

Im a lean, mean,- cuddling machine

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 4:42pm PST 
I see aussie and border collie.
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 6:25pm PST 
Have you brushed him at all? He could have a lot of dead hair making his fur look thicker than it really is.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 7:44am PST 
Well we're back from the vet. Jettsen's getting his leg done tomorrow! His leg and his face are infected, not surprised. He's on meds now, finally! The vet was pretty sure she felt a couple quills still in his face so they'll take care of that tomorrow as well.

I bushed his back a bit but he's very matted in some areas, ears, legs, tail and tummy. It's likely from when he first broke his leg he probably just layed there in mud and peed and pooped on himself for a few days before he could move. The vet clinic is going to do some shaving for me tomorrow as well.

He's just over 30lbs right now but he's a bit skinny so he'd be better at like 38 to 40lbs I'd say but once they remove the leg I don't know what his weight will be.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 12:58pm PST 
Good Luck Jettson wishes He's going to be a new dog once he gets healed... Good luck with him Jewel! Such a handsome Aussie...way to go
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2