GO!

German Shepherds

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '12 11:06pm PST 
A West German show line should not have a slanted back.
[notify]
(Quin)- Herdabout- The Mighty- Qu

Herdabout The- Mighty Quinlan!

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 9:54am PST 
I agree with you about the slanted backs...I don't want one with that either.

I have been researching for a couple months now about breeders here in Ontario, Canada as my boyfriend and I are looking in to the breed once we move out, get a house and are settled.

I have 2 Shelties and just love the breed...and I have admired Shepherds from a distance, but don't know much about them.

Good luck and look forward to hearing what you decide smile

Edited by author Fri Oct 26, '12 9:57am PST

[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 1:19pm PST 
Just to clarify for you, although she is really poorly bred and has a host of issues Shadow is most probably ASL stock and displays none of the overdone sloping of the hind end. And Sabi is likely ASL although with her size and structure possibly the 'old fashion' breeding as well. Either way there are a number of reputable breeders in your area who could likely meet your needs
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2