GO!

Would possibly be the ugliest dog ever created!!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 2:37pm PST 
Nothing created on this world is without a reason hence who are we to judge a dog being ugly or what? All animals created by God reflects his beauty, hence its better not to say such things regarding the creations of God...
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 3:38pm PST 
^^^^ silencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilenced

I really don't think this has anything to do with religious views....

I do have to say, that I'm not one of those people who looks at a dog or person and thinks 'ugly' on looks alone. It's EVERYTHING overall - attitude/temperament/personality, all of it and everything in between. Let's be honest, you could see a really sexy man/woman in the street, but if you find out they're jerks who use people and treat others like crap, are you not going to think of them as ugly? Although, that said, I don't think dogs think like that...

But this 'pugairn' has almost all the negative aspects of both breeds, and has NO outlets for any of its energy or anything. None of which, I consider the dogs fault of course - it would probably make a wonderful companion for the proper ACTIVE owner that can give it the proper mental and physical stimulation. I rarely dislike a dog.... RARELY... But when I go to my SIL's place, and this little thing is in my face, jumping all over me, nipping at me, and is harassing me or my dog, I get quickly annoyed by the fact that her owners allow her to be rude, and don't properly socialize, exercise or train her.

Granted, that's getting right into idiot owners in general. I'd never own a 'pugairn'.

I HAVE seen a Wirehaired Basset before though, and he was the CUTEST, sweetest thing ever, bol.

Edited by author Sun Aug 26, '12 3:51pm PST

[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 8:10pm PST 
Nothing created on this world is without a reason hence who are we to judge a dog being ugly or what? All animals created by God reflects his beauty, hence its better not to say such things regarding the creations of God...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dogs were selectively bred by people, not a god. Someone intentionally crossing 2 dogs is not an act of God.
[notify]

Taggert

Semper Vorax

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 10:59pm PST 
Oh yeah, but some things are not as aesthetically pleasant.

Like a bully whippet crossed with a shar pei, and then crossed with a wirehaired dachsund
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4