GO!

Olive's Wisdom Panel Results!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Olive

Lab/Rottie/Chow/- Shepherd Mix!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 10:15am PST 
My solid black, 55 lb rescue mutt from the south.....

She's 50% American Eskimo Dog (Spitz) and 50% Parson (Jack) Russell Terrier.

Olive's results

Not even a mix!!!!

big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Edited by author Wed Aug 22, '12 6:18am PST

[notify]
Tiaki CGC- SD

I am a Pringles- pilfering pup!!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 10:39am PST 
I think there was a mix up in the lab thinking
[notify]
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 10:42am PST 
Those are some real interesting results!! laugh out loud
I wasn't happy with Scruffy's results so I contacted them and asked them to run his test again. I haven't heard back yet, so we'll see. confused
[notify]

Olive

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 12:25pm PST 
PRT (Jack Russell Terrier) is a real mystery -- it's such a small terrier... Just doesn't make sense.

I was wondering if the black Giant German Spitz (ancestor of Alaskan Eskimo Dog) or Lapphund is perhaps the "DNA" it's picking up.... but these are rare dogs....

I send in that my dog is 55 lbs and black -- and they send me back results saying she's 15-30 lbs, and mostly white?

So weird.

Edited by author Tue Aug 21, '12 12:28pm PST

[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 3:54pm PST 
I think you should contact them because there is no way that's right.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 3:59pm PST 
Ya know, in spite of extremely common results like this people are funny and keep sending them money. And, it seems like the more people that get really screwy results, the more people send them money. I don't understand it at all!!! I'd rather spend my money on something with a better return!
[notify]
Olive

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 4:49pm PST 
Toto - You may feel that way, but I'm glad I did it just to see. I don't consider it a waste of money.
[notify]
Olive

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 4:50pm PST 
Jewel - I did, LOL. We'll see what happens. smile
[notify]
Neeko

I listen...when- I want to

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 4:23am PST 
I would ask them to run another. I have heard of them doing so. I ran one on Neeko a few months ago, and my results were very believable. I found mine mismarked on the clearance table. It only cost me $2!!
[notify]
Olive

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 6:19am PST 
Neeko is beautiful!

I've seen others get believable results, so - I don't think it's totally bunk science. Obviously there was an error. I've requested a re-do. smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2