GO!

Please help me figure out my dog's breed?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 1:28pm PST 
Dog lovers / Animal lovers,

Please help me figure out my adopted dog's breed. My guess along with my vet's guess is great pyrnees and some shepherd mix. We got her on May 2nd 2012. I do not have any idea about her parents' breed.

HOW DO I POST PICS IN THIS FORUM?

Sex: Female
Weight on May 3rd 2012: 32 lbs
Weight on July 2nd 2012: 47 lbs
She has double dewclaws on her hind legs.

She has cream and black color coat. Like smoky gray. She is active only in the evenings and night time and is a picky meal eater but a voracious snack/treat eater.
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 2:41pm PST 
Simplest way to post pics is to create a profile for your dog and add photos to it. It's free and pretty easy.

Otherwise, you could upload them to a photo-hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket, and provide links to them here. I use this site to make hotlinks to photos, and this site to make image links that display when you mouse over them, like this

Don't link to photos on Facebook, though. People who aren't members of that site may not be able to view them.
[notify]