GO!

Some People should not have dogs!!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4  
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 2:31pm PST 
It's incredibly sad and frustrating. crycrycry
[notify]
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 7:05pm PST 
My neighbor is like this. The only dog she's had since I was little was a toy named Bently. 2 years ago they got a sheltie for about a month. Gone. Now they have a Huskey. In Florida. They still have it but the husband likes the dog better. The wife brings it in and out but I have heard her yelling at it and swatting it.silenced
[notify]
Angel

Tuff Enuff!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 7:45pm PST 
My parents were not like that, thankfully. They had a Jack Russell for 10 years before the dog died of cancer. MANY years later we rescued a Lhasa Apsa that was with us another 10 years before things got so bad for her that the only humane thing to do was have her put down. Now they have two poodles, one that we rescued from the pound about 8 years ago, and another that found us about 5 years ago.

The Jack Russell was a puppy when they got him, so he lived his whole life with my family.
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4