GO!

Pharaoh Hound / Pit Bull Terrier Mix

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Clearance Puppy - The best of them- all.

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 8:43am PST 
So this dog is so beautiful, I just had to share her with dogster! I can't believe anyone would ever put a Pharaoh Hound in the pound (humane society...) but I would love her so much!!

Here is is..

Sharri

Sharri2

there's actually a lot of beautiful dogs at the HS this week. It's like 'get rid of beautiful dogs' week or something. If I could, i'd adopt like 4 dogs =s
[notify]
Tucker, CGC,- TDI

Bloggin' Dog

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 8:46am PST 
She's beautiful! But I don't see any Pharoah hound in her. shrug
[notify]
Chicago

I am a friend to- all

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 10:52am PST 
I don't see Pharaoh Hound in her either...and I thought that breed was highly regulated in order to stay "pure", so I don't think there would be any accidental breedings, unless a completely irresponsible person got ahold of one somehow. I do, however, see pit in her, maybe she's mixed with another hound breed?thinking The ears are the only thing that make me question...Pharoah's do have those ears. thinking
[notify]

Isabelle

Tougher than I- look!! :)

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 10:56am PST 
Whatever she is, she has a beautiful smile!! big grin
[notify]
Delta Force- CGC RN NA- RL1

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 10:59am PST 
Gorgeous smile I love the eyes, almost haunting. And the ears always get me. smile
[notify]
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Clearance Puppy - The best of them- all.

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 11:10am PST 
Yeah I think it's the ears and the coat. (I haven't really seen a pit with such a red solid coat..)

I dunno, Pharaoh or not, i think she's beautiful.
[notify]
Phoenix, CGC, SC

SHOW ME the- BUNNY!

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 11:12am PST 
I would almost say husky, perhaps. I see some darker coloring on her face...the V on her forehead. Maybe that's the light.

That would give her the ears/eyes...I'd expect her to have more a coat- but perhaps she is a mix of a mix! A mutt's mutt. smile

Either way she is beautiful.
[notify]
Chicago

I am a friend to- all

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 11:33am PST 
ooh, you mentioned husky, and now that's all I can see when I look at the eyes!laugh out loud
[notify]
Jin

I'm going with- you, right?

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 12:26pm PST 
There's a chance she could just be pittie, or primarily pittie. They can have bat ears (personally, I love bat-eared pitties) and they can also have blue eyes. The red coat actually appears to be so rich because of the ticking, so she looks to be some kind of fawn with chocolate ticking, giving her a more red appearance.

She is absolutely gorgeous regardless. If she were in my area I'd even be tempted to take a look at her: she looks great!
[notify]
Aja

♥- WonderChuppy- ♥- Always...

Barked: Fri Jul 23, '10 12:35pm PST 
Wow. She is beautiful.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3