GO!

Home of the World's only...

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Madison Marjorie

Serenity Now

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 9:58am PST 
Miniature Dalmatian. Yup right there in Georgia.

mini Dalmatians

Looking through the photo pages they don't even look like Dalmatiansconfused It always boggles my mind how people can claim to be a lover of a certain breed and then go and do this.frown
[notify]
Bo

Mr. Cuddly- wuddly bear..

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 10:17am PST 
Oh no naughty that is horrible. Do you think they have the same gentic problems Dalmations do ? What would you breed a Dalmation and a chi????
[notify]
Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

My Genetic Color- Code is e/e,- b/b.

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 10:40am PST 
holy smokes batman. that's just...wow. $2500 for a "toy" dalmation?

the only dog i've ever been bitten by was a dalmation. it got me on the ass cheek. at least these would just get the back of my knee, at best.
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 10:51am PST 
Well, I guess as long as you have the Paris Hilton type people out there, you will end up with something like this ...
Thor..
PS. I often wondered what those out of work Nazi & Russian scientist were up to ..thinking
[notify]
Grace

Grizzy Grace. <3

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 10:51am PST 
It's just my opinion, but they look like little Beagle mixes to me. silenced

Not that there's anything wrong with little Beagle mixes, but when you start to charge $2,500 for them and intentionally breed them---then it slides to ridiculous, deceitful and irresponsible. (Especially when you advertise them as coming from pure-bred Dalmations.)

My dear. What will they think of next? shrug
[notify]
Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

My Genetic Color- Code is e/e,- b/b.

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 10:54am PST 
holy smokes batman. that's just...wow. $2500 for a "toy" dalmation?

the only dog i've ever been bitten by was a dalmation. it got me on the ass cheek. at least these would just get the back of my knee, at best.
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:01am PST 
Wow....that is horrible. Grace, that head structure is suggesting something even SMALLER than a Beagle.shock, which I find incredibly disturbing. Almost as an aside, I'd have to worry about that from a disposition standpoint, given the general character of the Dal and what might happen crossing that with a more kinetic, sharper toyish breed of dog, but I don't even need to go into that as the miniaturizing of breeds is enough to proclaim this as insane, gross, deceitful and on my last nerve. Someone posted a link a few months back for teacup mini Schnauzers. Honestly, irresponsibly bred minis have enough problems genetically without having them endure that. It is all so disgusting.

Edited by author Mon Dec 1, '08 11:05am PST

[notify]
Grace

Grizzy Grace. <3

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:04am PST 
True, true! I thought the same thing, but those ears scream Beagle to me! laugh out loud

Heck, who knows what all's been mindlessly thrown in there to create this wonderful new fad! silenced
[notify]
♠- Ruger- ♠

Live to- Swim!!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:09am PST 
So, when do you think they'll come out with a mini great dane? Or a mini st. bernard? or a mini irish wolfhound?

And why isn't anyone coming up with larger dogs? Like a Great Chihuahua? Or a Giant Dachshund?
[notify]
Heidi CGC

Play Play Play

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:10am PST 
Sad.

The head looks like something dainty was mixed in. In some way it reminds me of the pap's head. I know not the ears!! maybe some chi or something. It just looks very dainty
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10