GO!

Todd Howard w/Bigbulldogs.com Suspended by AKC for 10 years!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 9:58am PST 
Diamond Acres Kennels in TX does the exact thing. You only know your pup is an import after you've bought him. And good luck getting ANY paperwork from them...
[notify]
Rudy

Rudy sin- barreras

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 11:18am PST 
I googled the title of the thread you mentioned and have been reading it for awhile now (hey, I have the whole afternoon off, gimme a break wink) and all I can say is wow. What a trainwreck and how terrible for everyone involved. I hope the word spreads even more. Everytime I see a "breeder" with a website like that I get frustrated.
[notify]
Rommel

RIP 1996 - 2008 We Miss You- Old Man

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 2:47pm PST 
Greed & Lies sounds like a online puppy mill , So Pee on you Todd Howard...
Rommel & Thor

Edited by moderator Thu Mar 31, '11 9:56am PST

Edited by forums moderator

Merlin

Until there's- none.....

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '07 4:59am PST 
Sadly, as has been pointed out, he will probably continue to make his living in this manner, but now he will register his dog with questionable registries like the Continental Kennel Club.

And so all here understand the bad thing he did that made the AKC throw him out, he violated their record keeping policy. You can keep dogs in terrible conditions, neglect them, breed them till they drop and the AKC will turn a blind eye, but do something to comprimise their ability to make money through keeping accurate geneologies and that's it, your done.
[notify]
Mango

Barked: Fri Aug 20, '10 10:05am PST 
NO WONDER MY ENGLISH BULLDOG HAS LONG LEGS AND A SMALL FACE. I BROUGHT HER HOME 4 AND A HALF YEARS AGO FROM HIS PLACE. ALTHOUGH SHE IS THE CUTTEST DOG IN THE WORLD, WE PAID TOO MUCH MONEY . HE SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS AND SHOULD BE CONVICTED FOR FRAUDULENT BUSINESS.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 5:45pm PST 
Todd Howard is selling import English Bulldogs! My english bulldog I purchased when she was 5 months old. After having my vet do a puppy check up I found she had mange, a ear infection, worms, and parasites. He also treats his dogs like he is a vet injecting puppies with ivermecton before you take them home. He tells you you can purchase it from him and give it to your dog monthly to keep the skin healthy. After finding out that ivermectim is used to treat mange in dogs it all made sense. He claimed he had no idea the puppy had mange, then why was Todd treating the puppy for it. Also after reading online and finding more information I examined her paperwork and found the city she was born in was HOWARD, CA. Funny there is no such city. People should not allow a puppy importer to profit, we need to get this guy stoped! I love my dog and have had her for several years, just gload I saved her from that awful man.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 9:31pm PST 
Kickin it's Leo Howard is the son of a criminalshhshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug: ?shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2