GO!

any kind of terrier

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

mackie

im the law of my- mommies house

Barked: Sun Dec 17, '06 6:23pm PST 
i love scotty dogs my mom has had a scotty terrier for over almost 20 yrs and she got me hooked on the breed there so cute and adorable mine just kisses my neck when i say mackie do you want a bath its the cutest little thing i just love my scotty love to all shelly
hi all my name is mackie i am a cute 7 yr old scottish terrier i love makeing new friends even though i bark its because i dont know you but i never bite my mommy would have my hide i love my mommy and daddy they raised me to be a sweet loveing dog but the worst toy they can bring home are those huge helium balloons i bark so much at them any whoo i hope we can have a woofing big time here love mackie dootles
[notify]