GO!

What am I ?? Majority Wins

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
DAISY SDIT WE LOVE AND MISS YO

JUST LOVE ME- FOR ME =0)

Barked: Mon Dec 11, '06 11:28am PST 
I was told im a APB but Mommy has been told i may be a Mix and that just fine with her but not to sure with what type of dog. The majority wins and will be used as my breed that's if you think i am mixed I am 3 1/3 months old?

Puppy Love
Daisy and Tammy
[notify]
Vance CGC

You kids g'off- my lawn!

Barked: Mon Dec 11, '06 11:40am PST 
As a pup, you look all or mostly Pit to me. You'll see as you mature, though... Maybe some Lab or Hound in there.
[notify]
Boston

RIP: My Brother- Pete, the bunny

Barked: Mon Dec 11, '06 11:47am PST 
I agree. You look almost completely APB. There might be some beagle mixed in too.
[notify]

Kema 8/7/96- ♥- 10/22/05

I love my- family!!! XOXO

Barked: Mon Dec 11, '06 2:22pm PST 
I do see pit bull but I see other things in you too. Your head doesn't quite have the stocky, square muscle build to it. You have something in you that looks more like a pointer or lab head with pit bull.
[notify]
Clifford

The Big Red(ish)- Dog!

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 12:09pm PST 
I think you're an APB mix, too, but I don't know with what. What a cutie!! I love the brown patches over both eyes.
[notify]

JUST LOVE ME- FOR ME =0)

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 12:25pm PST 
Aw you are all so sweet Ty for all the nice things you said smile
So far it looks like Lab is the choice and of some friends. We will wait and see when more votes come in.
Ty for you vote BOL This is fun (tail wags).

Puppy Love
Daisy and Tammy
[notify]
Kaiser - My sweet boy- is gone

The Mister

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 12:35pm PST 
I was just looking at your page. I'm kinda leaning towards bull terrier. But you are 100% cuteness!!

XOXOXOXO
[notify]
Sammi

Dog is my- co-pilot

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 1:19pm PST 
Were kinda leaning towards Pit Beagle. But since you live Ontario, you should probably say something else like Jack Russel - Beagle.

I gotta agree with everyone else though, you are adorable.
[notify]
Diesel

Born to Dig !!!

Barked: Tue Dec 12, '06 4:31pm PST 
Besides absolutely barking GORGEOUS, I would lean towards beagle. I don't see beagle in your ears but I sure see it in that cute little face of yours.
[notify]

JUST LOVE ME- FOR ME =0)

Barked: Wed Dec 13, '06 12:45pm PST 
Aw you are so all so sweet you make me feel so special Ty smile

Puppy Love
Daisy and Tammy
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2