GO!

He said I was a WHAT???

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Maggie

I'm still a- baby.. right?

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 10:00am PST 
My vet said today that he thinks I am a border collie!

WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN??????

I'm NOT a border collie.. I am a Siberian Husky mix baby!!! My mother was a purebred Siberian Husky! My Mommy seen her with her very own eyeballs!!

She tried to tell the vet this. but he still insisted I am a border collie!

No offence to border collies.. Mom LOVES 'em! But I am not one!

My paternity is questionable... Mom was told that the chocolate lab found with my doggie Mom was probably the father, but as I age.. more GSD features come out.. So maybe my dad was a mix..

Please take a moment to look at my Dogster photo book and let me know what you think.
[notify]
Zandy

Just throw it!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 10:18am PST 
Gee, we don't see ANY border collie! Even the GSD is questionable. We figure that if your Mom was a husky, and you cross that with a Lab, you could very well get the look you have. Not to say that a GSD isn't part of the mix too, but you could probably leave it out and still get your cute face!
I don't know if I would want a vet with as little a clue as that! Border collie! Yeah, right!
[notify]
Jakob

Shoe collector- extraordinaire..- .

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 10:18am PST 
Hi Maggie...

I agree, you're no Border Collie!!! I don't really know what you are, but you are very beautiful...

Don't worry, the vet told us that Jake was a Husky X... hmm... don't think so. BOL
[notify]

Rudy

Can I have that- food?

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 10:20am PST 
Border collie? You? hmm...maybe time to find a new vet, BOL
[notify]
Drake

What dont kill- you only makes- you strong

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 1:27pm PST 
Dose your vet need glasses bol
[notify]
Patch

Forever Loved !

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 1:50pm PST 
Patchs Mom here, Maggie some of your expressions do remind me of a Border Collies also your body style, personally I don't see GSD. No matter what breeds you are you pretty darn cute !!!!
[notify]
Beau Chien,- NPC, PAWS

A doxie with- moxie!

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 1:55pm PST 
Ummm... my first thought was Alaskan Malmute. I sorta see Husky... but not too much. I do not see Border Collie or GS, but a little bit of lab.

Sorry if I confused you even more!
[notify]
Chance

Butt scratches- appreciated.

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 5:02pm PST 
I do see a little bit of Lab...and of course,Husky.
It took mom a loonnnng time to figure out what I am.First it was Pointer..then Weimaraner,then pure Lab,pitbull(a small chance) and then she was sure of my pitbull-ness!
[notify]
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 5:18pm PST 
Hey, Mags -- first of all, I think you look like a bigger version of me! So that means you're Husky/coyote!! BOL!

But seriously, there ARE smooth-coated Border collies. Here's some pictures. Not sure if I see it in you, but maybe your vet's not TOTALLY crazy. puppy
[notify]
Root

if life gives u- lemons,play- fetch w them

Barked: Thu Dec 7, '06 5:33pm PST 
Wow Mingus!
When I first saw Maggie I thought she looked exactly like a husky/lab,
but those pictures you shared…
that border collie gene could be in her somewhere!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2