GO!

"Scary" breeds. Yeah, right!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Maya Petunia

ball?

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 11:37am PST 
Some ppl think boxers are scary.Yeah, right! Where do ppl get these crazy ideas? Boxers are a perfect choice for a dog! There is no such thing as a bad dog.
[notify]
Cookie

Your Never Too- Big To Be A Lap- Dog

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 11:53am PST 
We had a brindle boxer when I was a kid. His name was Music and he was an great dog. Not the least bit scarey. Just a big goofy slobber monster!!
[notify]
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 12:01pm PST 
Oh, boxers aren't scary at all! Especially boxers with cute floppy ears like you, Maya Petunia! puppy
[notify]

Daisy - R.I.P.

Good Morning- Beautiful.

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 12:04pm PST 
Join the club Maya.....
[notify]
Poncho

Weapon of Mass- Distraction

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 12:05pm PST 
Mom says I'm alot scarier than any bully breed she's ever met party
[notify]
Maya Petunia

ball?

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 12:11pm PST 
Thanx, Mingus.
[notify]
Zak (Jakuba- Zakara 'n- Simoon)

Gads, What a- Monsta!!!

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 12:12pm PST 
Some people in the sighthound world think the Azawakh is an agressive dog............they've never met Zakara and Tavar.

Don't pay any mind to it. I firmly belive that if you do your homework before selecting a breed than there will be no surprises. Remember, it sounds like a cliche but it's still true; humans create bad dogs.

Edited by author Wed Dec 6, '06 12:13pm PST

[notify]
Maya Petunia

ball?

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 12:14pm PST 
I went to this store called Good Dog when I was in Maine and they said there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

Edited by author Wed Dec 6, '06 12:14pm PST

[notify]
Maya Petunia

ball?

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 1:54pm PST 
Although there are naughty little puppies.
[notify]
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Wed Dec 6, '06 5:59pm PST 
BOL - ain't that the truth!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4