GO!

Eukanuba Dog Breed Selector...

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Chewie (In- loving- memory)

I don't really- chew!

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 7:26pm PST 
Woof! My mommy loves this and shows as many people as she can! Be honest with your answers and it will tell you what your ideal dog breed matches are!

http://us.eukanuba.com/eukanuba/en_US/jsp/Euk_Page.jsp?pageI D=BS&category=N

Have many treats and belly scratches!
-Chewie
[notify]
Vance CGC

You kids g'off- my lawn!

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:02pm PST 
That link lead me to a blank page... I found the Euk breed selector here.

Pedigree has one too.

I'm going to take them both and see if the answers match up. I think last time I took one, it told me to get a Basset Hound. I've never gotten an answer remotely close to a Husky. Something to think about...
[notify]
Kiona CGC

The Prettiest- Princess

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:05pm PST 
Oh that is too funny. I got 85% Siberian husky, top pick. Followed by the field spaniel, the puli, and the flat coated retriever.

Pedigree - 92% border collie, then Puli, then, in third, Siberian husky! How funny. This is fun.

Edited by author Mon Oct 30, '06 8:10pm PST

Vance CGC

You kids g'off- my lawn!

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:15pm PST 
Euk told me American Cocker Spaniel (80%). Pedigree told me Afghan Hound (95%).

Well... I guess sighthounds are sort of similar to Huskies, in that they have major attitude about obeidance.

The thing about quizzes is that they don't take all scenerios into account. They can't. Dogs are my life... It doesn't matter that I don't have a large fenced yard, because I take Vance everywhere and we go places he can run. While I don't mind running a shedding blade over his fuzz several times a week for 10 minutes, I'd hate brushing Cocker hair. But these things do provide a good starting place, if you're totally lost.

Edited by author Mon Oct 30, '06 8:19pm PST

[notify]
Cinnamon Grrrl

The Little Bad- Wolf

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:31pm PST 
Eukanuba said Italian Greyhound, Chi, and Border Terrier. Interesting, since we think Cinnamon is probably a Chi/Border Terrier!

Pedigree said Pug.
[notify]
Pippin CGC

King- Dingleberry!

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:49pm PST 
Not a Great Pyrenees for me in sight!...LOL!...Amazing as I researched breeds for 2 yrs & Great Pyrs for another yr. before I chose them as my breed of choice...I didn't go wrong!
[notify]
Ch. OTCh Miss Ginger's Fancy

I am very Fancy.

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:51pm PST 
Any dog is suitable for our family!! Big, small, active, quiet, crazy, laid-back, etcetera.
[notify]
Sierra

Tennis balls are- my life!

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:53pm PST 
This is the first time mom has ever been matched to German Shepherds ( 70% on 1 and 94 % on the other) usually she is matched with Standard Poodles. Mom said thank you for this one.
[notify]
Chewie (In- loving- memory)

I don't really- chew!

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:54pm PST 
I apologize for messing up the link, sometimes my mommy messes stuff up. I still love her though! Thank you to Vance for posting the correct link!
Woof!
-Chewie
[notify]
Wexford

Barked: Mon Oct 30, '06 8:56pm PST 
89% for Norfolk and Norwich Terrier! I love them!
Followed by Dachshund, French Bull Dog and Affenpinsher!! (Jelly, did you hear this!) BOL
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7