GO!

Best food for long coat Chi

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '12 1:44pm PST 
Hello all. I have 8 months long coat chi named Boney. I just got him from my friend. I need to ask a few questions about his foods
Well since he lives with me a week ago, I provide him Astor (dry) for his foods. He's seems doesnt really like it. So I gave him dry Purina Alpo 2in1 and he's really like it (for today tho, I dont know tomorrow if he's still like itparty) I know Alpo 2in1 is good for treats. But Do you guys think Purina Alpo 2in1 is good for Boney's daily foods? And if its not. What should I give for my Boney?

Please help me by answer my question big grin
[notify]

Barked: Sun May 12, '13 9:57pm PST 
There's many food to take in consideration when it comes to feeding your Chihuahua. For more information you can visit our site: http://www.chihuahuapuppytraining.com/category/feeding-a-chihuahua/
[notify]